Pulled Pork Loaded Fries - Flame Tree BBQ Style
French Fries loaded with Pulled Pork, melted cheese and BBQ Sauce. Inspired by Animal Kingdom's Flame Tree BBQ. Enjoy a Disney style iconic eat at home!
- 250 grams French Fries 0.5 lbs
- 100 grams Pre Prepared Pulled Pork (link in notes) 3.5 oz / ½ cup
- 75 grams Cheddar Cheese, grated (or cheese sauce) 2.6 oz / ¾ cup
- BBQ Sauce (link in notes) To serve
- Diced green pepper or jalapeno To serve
Preheat the oven to 220c/200fan/gas6/425f.
Cook the fries according to package instructions, either by frying or in the preheated oven.
Reheat the pulled pork in the microwave if necessary.
When the fries are cooked, season lightly with salt and pepper.
Place the fries in a small oven-safe dish. Top with the pulled pork then cover with the grated cheese or cheese sauce.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Top with BBQ sauce and diced green pepper or jalapeno.